Exemption applications due: March 1st.
If you have any questions concerning the qualifications for these exemptions, please call the Property Appraiser's Office at 863-993-4866
- $25,000 - Homestead Exemption
- $5,000 - Disabled Veteran's Exemption
- $500 - Widow's Exemption
- $500 - Widower's Exemption
- DR-501DV - Property Tax Discount for Veterans Age 65 & Older With a Combat Related Disability.
- DR-501M - Deployed Military Exemption
- DR-501SC - Low Income Senior Citizen Exemption (NOTE: Financial Information due by June 1st)
Other Forms with Filing Deadlines due: March 1st.
- Agricultural Classification (DR-482)
- Conservation Classification (DR-482C)
- Conservation Exemption (DR-418C)
Forms with Filing Deadlines due: April 1st.
- Tangible Personal Property (DR-405)
Our offices will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day (observerd)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thu & Fri)
- Christmas Holiday (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
DeSoto County Property Appraiser
Post Office Box 311
Arcadia, FL 34265-0311